Makes 32 pieces.
|- 1 Tbsp avocado or vegetable oil
|- 16 oz. cauliflower, processed into rice-sized bits
|- 1/4 cup cream cheese
|- powdered sushi vinegar (optional, to taste)
|- 1/4 tsp salt
|- 4 full-sheets of Yamamotoyama’s Kiku Ariake Nori
|- sushi filling ingredients
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cauliflower and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Let cool, then mix in the cream cheese, powdered sushi vinegar, and salt. Use the cauliflower sticky rice as you would regular sushi rice, in the same amounts.
- Place a sheet of nori on a sushi mat, rough side up. Spread out 1 cup of rice on the sheet of nori, leaving a 1/2″ border at the top.
- Roll the mat upwards holding the filling in with your fingers. Continue rolling up to create a tight roll.
- Cut each roll into 6 equal pieces by cutting each log in half, then each half into 4 pieces.
Click here for recipe card.