- 1/2 ea Sesame SushiParty Soy Wrapper
- 1/4 tsp Wasabi powder
- 2 tbsps Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps Vegetable oil
- 1 oz Sushi grade Ahi, sliced in 1/2" strips
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning mix
- 1 oz Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 tsps Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Pickled ginger
- 2 ea Gobo (sub carrots if desired) burdock root, sliced in 1/4" strips
- 3 ea Fresh chives, cut on bias
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
For Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Combine wasabi powder and mayonnaise together and mix well.
- Heat a heavy bottom saute pan on high and add 1/2 the vegetable oil.
- Season all sides of ahi with cajun seasoning and sear for 40 seconds on all sides.
- Allow to cool and slice thin.
- Cut Sesame SushiParty Soy Wrapper in half lengthwise to form an approximately 7 inch by 4 inch rectangle.
- Mix rice wine vinegar, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, pickled ginger, salt and pepper.
- Toss shredded napa cabbage in the vinegar mixture.
- Roll cut wrapper into a cone shape by bringing the bottom corner to the top center and rolling until the cone shape is achieved.
- Stuff cabbage, ahi, burdock and chives into the Soy Wrapper.
- Top with Wasabi-Mayonnaise.