Carrot & Raisin Chicken Salad Wraps
Makes 15 cones.
|- 1 cooked chicken breast
||- zest of 1 orange
|- 1/3 cup raisins
||- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
|- 1 large carrot, grated
||- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped & toasted
|- 1/4 cup mayo
||- sprigs of parsley or carrot tops
|- 1-2 Tbsp orange juice
|- 8 orange soy wrappers (I used Yamamotoyama’s Soy Wrappers), cut in half
- Mix all of the chicken salad ingredients together, walnuts last.
- Lay a 1/2 sheet of soy wrapper out on a work surface. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken salad on one end of a soy wrapper.
- Take one corner of the wrapper and tuck in and over the filling.
- Create a cone-like shape by rolling the wrapper up, leaving one side open and another side narrowed to a tippy point. Continue rolling the wrapper over, tightly and evenly.
- Place the cone seam side down. Snip off a ruffled piece of parsley or a carrot top off of a long sprig.
- Tuck the edges of the open side into the middle of the cone. Insert the parsley sprig or carrot top into the open side of the cone to finish.
Click here for recipe card.