Makes 2 cups of gummy bears.
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 2 packets powdered green tea
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp stevia, or more to taste
- 1 tsp beet juice for color, optional non-stick spray
- Place 1 1/2 cups of grapefruit juice into the pot, then heat over medium heat. Meanwhile, give a gummy bear mold a light misting of non-stick spray.
- Leave a 1/2 cup of the grapefruit juice in the measuring cup, then stir the gelatin in it to bloom. When the juice in the pot just starts to come to a boil, lower the heat and add the bloomed gelatin. Let the gelatin melt completely.
- Take the pot off the heat, then sift the powderedgreen tea into it. Add the honey, stevia, and beet juice, then mix everything together. Pour the mixture back into the measuring cup, then pour into the gummy molds..
- Chill the gummies in the fridge until fully set, then unmold and enjoy!
Click here for recipe card.