Makes 1 drink.
- 1 packet of Yamamotoyama's Sweetened Powdered Green Tea
- 1 cup regular, almond, or soy milk, heated to scalding
- 4 large mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- frothed milk, for topping
1. Place the green tea powder, heated milk, and mint leaves in a latte cup. Use the back of a teaspoon to crush the mint leaves until they are bruised. You can either leave these in the tea or remove them at this point.
2. Top the tea with frothed milk and mint leaves to finish. Enjoy!
Also available in PDF.
Address: 122 Voyager Street, Pomona, CA 91768
Phone: (909) 594-7356
Fax: (909) 595-5849
Operating Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM PST, Monday - Friday
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases, and more!