- 1/2 ea Spinach Green SushiParty Soy Wrapper, cut in four squares
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 oz Minced shallot
- 1/2 oz Fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 1/2 ea Buffalo mozzarella, sliced in 4 pieces
- 1/2 ea Heirloom tomato, sliced in 4 pieces
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine honey, shallots, basil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Slowly stir in olive oil until emulsified and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Season mozzarella and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 square Spinach Green Sushiparty Soy Wrapper on the bottom of a plate.
- Stack mozzarella on top of Soy Wrapper square.
- Stack tomato on top of mozzarella.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette over stack.
- Repeat process once more.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.