- 1/2 ea Original SushiParty Soy Wrapper
- 1 oz Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1 tsp Whole pistachios, roasted and chopped
- 2 tbsps Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Mirin
- 1 packet Yamamotoyama Iced Green Tea, unsweetened
- 2 tsps Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsps Sugar
- 3/4 oz Watercress, cleaned
- 1/4 ea Pomegranate seeds, cleaned
- Combine nuts, oil, soy sauce, mirin and Yamamotoyama Iced Green Tea with a wisk.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut Original SushiParty Soy Wrapper in half lengthwise to form an approx. 7 inch by 4 inch rectangle.
- Toss watercress lightly in vinaigrette.
- Roll cut wrapper into a cone shape by bringing the bottom corner to the top center and rolling until the cone shape is achieved.
- Stuff watercress and chicken slices into Soy Wrapper cone.
- Garnish with Pomegranate seeds and remaining nuts.