- 1 ea Turmeric Yellow SushiParty Soy Wrapper
- 1 ea Paprika Orange SushiParty Soy Wrapper
- 3 ea Shrimp(g/h) 31-35 ct. peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Minced shallot
- 1/4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Orange juice
- 2 tsps Honey
- 1/2 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsps Vegetable oil
- 1 sprig Fresh sage, chiffonade
- 2 1/2 oz Baby mixed lettuce, cleaned
- 1/2 oz Red onion, cut in rings
- 1 oz Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 ea Mango, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
For Bowl (Preheat oven to 325 degrees)
- Place a small, oven safe bowl upside down on a baking tray.
- Layer Turmeric Yellow and Paprika Orange SushiParty Soy Wrapper fanned on top of each other.
- Bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes until edges begin to crisp.
- Allow to cool.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Using a sauté pan, add olive oil and sauté shrimp until fully cooked. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine shallots, garlic, Dijon mustard, orange juice, honey, vinegar and sage.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil until emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place baked SushiParty Soy Wrapper bowl on serving plate.
- Toss mixed greens with 1 oz of vinaigrette and place inside SushiParty Soy Wrapper bowl.
- Top with mango, shrimp, red onion and tomatoes. Drizzle with vinaigrette and garnish with sage leaf.