Makes 15 dumplings.
- 4 oz. sashimi grade tuna, cut into pea-sized bits
- 2 Tbsp low-fat mayo, plus more for sealing the wrappers
- 1-2 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 4 sheets of Yamamotoyama’s Soy Wrappers (I used Sesame)
In a small bowl, mix the tuna, mayo, sriracha, green onions, and lemon juice together. Set in the fridge to chill.
- Meanwhile, using a 3 1/2″ round cookie cutter on a work surface, cut 15- 3 1/2″ rounds from the soy wrappers. You may need to use the sharp tip of a knife to cut the rounds out if the cutter itself isn’t sharp enough to cut through the wrappers.
- Fill each round wrapper with about 2 tsp of the spicy tuna filling. Dip the back of a spoon in some extra mayo, then spread it against the edge of one half of each filled wrapper. Fold each filled round in half, joining the mayo-coated side with the dry side. Repeat this step to create 15 finished dumplings.
Also available in PDF!