- 1/2 ea Turmeric Yellow SushiParty Soy Wrapper
- 1 oz Minced shallot
- 4 ea Black peppercorm
- 1/2 oz White wine
- Tarragon vinegar
- 4 oz Unsalted butter
- 1/2 tbsp Tarragon, minced
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
1 oz Beef filet mignon
2 ea Shrimp (g/h) 21-25 ct.
1 1/2 ea Asparagus, tips blanched
- In a small sauce pot, sweat shallots in 1/2 oz of butter.
- Add peppercorns, wine and tarragon vinegar, reduce by 80%, strain.
- Place back into sauce pot and over a small to medium heat, slowly add butter, stirring to incorporate.
- Stir in minced tarragon and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill for 2 minutes on each side or until medium rare.
- Allow to cool and slice thin on a bias.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 2 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Cut Turmeric Yellow SushiParty Soy Wrapper in half lengthwise to form an approximately 7 inch by 4 inch rectangle.
- Roll cut wrapper into a cone shape by bringing the bottom corner to the top center and rolling until the cone shape is achieved.
- Place steak, shrimp and asparagus in the cone and top with Tarragon Sauce.