- 1/2 ea Paprika Orange SushiParty Soy Wrapper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Wasabi powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 2 tbsps Tarragon vinegar
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 1/2 oz Romaine lettuce, cleaned and shredded
- 1/4 ea Egg, hard boiled and chopped
- 1/4 oz Blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 oz Cucumber, julienned
- 1/4 oz Tomatoes, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add mustard, wasabi powder, garlic, vinegar and stir.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil to emulsify.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut Paprika Orange SushiParty Soy Wrapper in half lengthwise to form an approximately 7 inch by 4 inch rectangle.
- Toss all ingredients for the salad with 1 oz of wasabi vinaigrette.
- Roll cut wrapper into a cone shape by bringing the bottom corner to the top center and rolling until the cone shape is achieved.
- Place salad ingredients into cone and garnish with romaine leaves, tomatoes and cucumbers.