1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of flour
1 tsp. of baking powder
1 tsp. of baking soda
1 1/2 tbsp. of Organic Hojicha Tea Bag Powder
1/4. cup of fresh milk
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 tbsp of honey
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 300ºF. Grease a small muffin pan with butter and set aside. Combine cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and Organic Hojicha Tea Bag Powder in a bowl and set aside.
2. Mix fresh milk and corn oil together, then add honey and stir well again, set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and sugar at high speed till thick and fluffy, for about 5 minutes.
4. Strain flour mixture into egg batter in 2 portions. Fold gently until combined with a rubber spatula.
5. Stir the milk mixture again and then scoop some batter into it; mix well. Pour the milk mixture into the remaining batter and gently fold well with a rubber spatula.
6. Pour batter into the muffin pan to 90 percent full. Then bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Insert a skewer in the cake to confirm muffins are cooked all the way through.
7. Allow muffins to cool outside of the muffin tin when finished.