Serves 1 Large Jar
1 cup of rolled oats
3 tbsp of shredded coconut
1 tbsp of chia seeds
1 tsp of Organic Hojicha Tea Bag Powder
2 tbsp of almond butter
2 tbsp of maple syrup
1.5 cup of almond milk
1 cup of fresh or frozen berries
1. In a bowl, combine the shredded coconut, chia seeds, Organic Hojicha Tea Bag powder, almond butter, and maple syrup.
2. Add the almond milk and stir until all the ingredients are completely combined.
3. Add the rolled oats and mix well. Make sure that the oats are completely covered by the almond milk. Layer the oats and berries until the jar is completely full and close with the lid. Refrigerate overnight.
4. In the morning, stir the overnight oats and check for consistency. You can add more almond milk if they are too doughy.
5. Serve in small bowls or mason jars with more fresh berries on top.