- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of Iced Matcha Green Tea, Unsweetened
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ¾ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups of salted caramel chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and grease the baking sheets.
- Pour flour, Iced Matcha Green Tea, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until blended; beat in vanilla extract and egg until light and creamy.
- Mix flour mixture into creamed butter until dough is just blended; fold in the salted caramel chocolate chips using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough, 1 heaping tablespoon per cookie, onto the prepared baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake from 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies on a baking sheet for 3 minutes then transfer to a rack to cool completely.