- 1 Tbsp. veggie broth
- 2 sheets of Yamamotoyama Roasted Sushi Nori Seaweed
- 1 Tbsp. miso paste
- ½ cup chopped chard
- ½ cup chives
- Tofu cut in small squares
- Place 3 cups of hot water in a pot and mix with one tablespoon of veggie broth.
- Cut 2 sheets of nori and place in the pot until the water is boiling.
- Mix one tablespoon of miso paste in another bowl with hot water until blended.
- Place ½ cup of chopped chard, ½ cup of chives, and tofu. Mix well for 2 minutes or until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour the miso soup and enjoy.