- 1 cup of Parmesan, shredded (or a Parmesan & Romano blend)
- sheet of Yamamotoyama’s Kiku Ariake, cut into 1″ x 1/8″ strips
- Asian chili flakes (gochugaru) or paprika
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place 8- 1 Tbsp piles of cheese on each of 2 baking sheets fitted with parchment or silicone mats, at least 2″ apart. Slightly flatten the piles into flat 2″ rounds with your fingers.
- Sprinkle some cut nori strips on each of the cheese piles. When the oven has come up to temperature, bake for 6-8 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and crisp.
- Let the baking sheets cool slightly. When the crisps are cool enough to handle, remove them from the parchment with a thin spatula. If you find that the crisps stick to the parchment, try peeling the parchment away from the bottom of the crisps. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.