- 4 cups sliced peaches, frozen
1-11.5 fluid ounce can of peach or apricot nectar, chilled
juice of 1 lime
- 4 packets of Yamamotoyama’s Unsweetened Powdered Green Tea
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 2 Tbsp Grand Marnier
- agave, to taste
- 1 Tbsp of sanding sugar
- To rim the glasses, mix 1 packet of the green tea with 1 Tbsp of sugar, and place this in a shallow dish. With your finger, lightly coat the rims with a coat of agave. Dip the glass rims in the green tea sugar and set the glasses upright. Set these aside.
- Place the liquid ingredients into the blender, then use a small spoon to mix the green tea in until it is all dissolved.
- Add the peaches, then mix all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Pour the margarita into the prepared glasses and enjoy!