Makes 1 latte.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 heaping Tbsp of Hojicha
- 1 Tbsp honey, neutral tasting, more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk, frothed
- Add the honey, cinnamon and vanilla into your serving mug.
- Use a ratio of 1 cup boiling water to 1 heaping Tbsp of tea leaves. Brew for 7 minutes. Add the strained tea to the mug and mix until the honey dissolves.
- Froth the milk and top the latte with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!